Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Winkler <mi...@liwest.at> on 2005/10/08 22:04:18 UTC

Re: Problems using Taglibs 1.1: c:out

Hi together,

isELIgnored="false"
works fine in jsp-pages.

Now another problem/question occurred:

Is it possible to use jstl within a xsl-stylesheet?

I transform and write my xml-file with the <x:transform xml="..."
xsl="..."/> tag and pass parameters (e. g. the selected language) with the
<x:param ...> tag.

How can I include <%@ page isELIgnored="false" ...%> in my xsl-file - that
of course has to be xml-conform - (e. g. to write the value of a parameter)?

Finally, some parts of my xml-file should not contain multilingual "real
text" but the keys to be resolved in a property-file (e. g.
file_en,property, file_de.property). Is it possible to include e.g. the
fnt-taglib in my xsl-file? <fnt:message key="..."/> is xml-conform ...

I have no idea, whether this is possible or not and would appreciate any
help.

Thanks for your support,

Michael Winkler, Austria