Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ravi Kumar Verma <RV...@TechMahindra.com> on 2015/05/04 15:40:31 UTC

getting raw html page on apache axis2

Hi,
When I type http://10.10.155.152:6080/axis2/
I get this raw html page :
Whats the issue ?

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>
  <%
   /*
    * Copyright 2004,2005 The Apache Software Foundation.
    *
    *
    *      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
    *
    * limitations under the License.
    *
    *
    */
  %>
  <head>
    <jsp:include page="include/httpbase.jsp"/>
    <title>Axis 2 - Home</title>
    <link href="axis2-web/css/axis-style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
  </head>

    <jsp:include page="include/header.inc" />

    <h1>Welcome!</h1>
    Welcome to the new generation of Axis. If you can see this page you have
    successfully deployed the Axis2 Web Application. However, to ensure that Axis2
    is properly working, we encourage you to click on the validate link.
    <ul>
        View the list of all the available services deployed in this server.
      </li>
        Check the system to see whether all the required libraries are in place
        and view the system information.
      </li>
      You can run Interoperability tests here
      </li>--%>
        Console for administering this Axis2 installation.
      </li>
    </ul>
    <jsp:include page="include/footer.inc"/>

Regards
Ravi Kumar Verma | VHA Data Center Transformation | Tech Mahindra
Hinjewadi Phase3, Block4 Pune, India
Cell: 7028919561
Email: rv00360939@techmahindra.com<ma...@techmahindra.com>

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

Re: getting raw html page on apache axis2

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
No, this is actually a JSP, which suggests that there is some
misconfiguration that prevents the server from processing JSP.

Andreas

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.