Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Krasilnikov <we...@neonweb.ru> on 2000/07/27 12:09:20 UTC

class reload

Hello All,

      I have some trouble with class reloading in
      the configuration Apache/Resin 1.1.3/Cocoon 1.7.4.

   Resin/Cocoon compiles sources of my classes
ONCE AFTER STARTING. And later if i change my sources
(even if i manually compile them) and reload my index.xml
nothing is changed - i see result of working of my old
classes. When i restart Resin new classes work!

But this is not convinient path of development - after each
source change restart Resin. Can anybody help me?

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:west@neonweb.ru