Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by "yongqiang.zhan@microinsight.com.cn" <yo...@microinsight.com.cn> on 2016/04/19 10:58:29 UTC

client and server communication keeps

Hi, All
    I know trafodion database has set a timeout for client connections,how to set this parameter so that the client and server communication keeps.

thanks!

yongqiang.zhan@microinsight.com.cn

Re: Re: client and server communication keeps

Posted by "yongqiang.zhan@microinsight.com.cn" <yo...@microinsight.com.cn>.
ok,   thank you very much  Vito Feng !!

yongqiang.zhan@microinsight.com.cn

From: Vito Feng
Date: 2016-04-19 17:10
To: user
Subject: Re: client and server communication keeps
Hi Yongqiang,

You can set the parameter connectionTimeout in the connection url.
jdbc:t4jdbc://xx.xx.xx.xx:23400/:connectionTimeout=0

0 means never timeout.
By default it's set to 600 seconds.

BR,
Vito