Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> on 2016/11/28 15:54:50 UTC

Vpn road warrior from the same ip

Hi all,
I have tried the vpn road warrior with the router domain with multiple users and  works very fine. But  I have notice that when try to establish the vpn with multiple user from the same office (same public IP to navigate in internet) only  a user works. Does anyone know this issue?
Thanks

Re: Vpn road warrior from the same ip

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <su...@accelerite.com>.
ok if  your client is behind the nat then it won’t allow  multiple users using same public ip  i think its known limitation .

regards
sadhu

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 5:18 PM, Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> this is the problem:
>
> https://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2014-July/023037.html
>
> Bye
>
> On 11/28/2016 04:56 PM, gianpaolo.buono@gesca.it<ma...@gesca.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have tried the vpn road warrior with the router domain with multiple users and  works very fine. But  I have notice that when try to establish the vpn with multiple user from the same office (same public IP to navigate in internet) only  a user works. Does anyone know this issue?
> Thanks

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: Vpn road warrior from the same ip