Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Max Peak <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/20 17:53:01 UTC

Global GL chart of accounts

Hi all,

I would like to set up new company from scratch. How can I load just the
global chart of accounts but not the demo data?

Thanks

Re: Global GL chart of accounts

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Instead of putting GlSetupDemoData into a custom component, you can as well
copy the content into a new xml file and adjust that to your
liking/requirements and after you have it validated as sufficient copy-past
that content into the appreciate field of [1] and process it from there

[1] https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/EntityImport

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Hello Max,

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Max,

You cn start by importing the seed and seed-ext data in your OFBiz
instance, and subsequently your Chart of Account data through the
WebTools-import functions.