Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/07/16 22:52:51 UTC

[RESULT:VOTE] Accept MyFaces for Incubation

The vote to incubate MyFaces has passed.

Voting in favor:
	James Holmes
	Alex Karasulu
	Dain Sundstrom
	Roy Fielding
	Berin Lautenbach
	Phil Steitz
	Stephen McConnell
	Craig McClanahan
	Jim Jagielski
	Davanum Srinivas
	Geir Magnusson Jr
	Cliff Schmidt
	Noel J. Bergman

Craig, would you please put in the requests for infrastructure and root
(account) support?  Also, if we are going to use CVS, I believe you have
sufficient karma to handle the CVS setup.  If you don't, or don't have time,
let me know.

	--- Noel

ref:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@incuba
tor.apache.org&by=thread&from=818890

RE: [RESULT:VOTE] Accept MyFaces for Incubation

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Once the accounts are setup, we'll ask everyone to subscibe to the lists,
> and get rolling on the CVS, as discussed.

No need to wait before you start using the lists.

	--- Noel

Re: [RESULT:VOTE] Accept MyFaces for Incubation

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:40:43 +0200, Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Sorry that it took that long but here is the list:

<snip/>

Thanks, Martin. I passed the request along to infrastructure@

Once the accounts are setup, we'll ask everyone to subscibe to the lists, and get rolling on the CVS, as discussed.

-Ted.

Re: [RESULT:VOTE] Accept MyFaces for Incubation

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry that it took that long but here is the list:

Manfred Geiler / manolito / manolito@users.sourceforge.net
Thomas Spiegl / tomsp / royalts@users.sourceforge.net
Martin Marinschek / mmarinschek / tinytoony@gmx.at
Matthias Wessendorf / matzew / mailings@matthias-wessendorf.de
Sylvain Vieujot / svieujot / sv@freelance.com
Grant Smith / grantsmith / grants@marathon-man.com
Anton Koinov / anton (2nd opt.: koinov) / myfaces-develop@list.leader-bg.com
Bill Dudney/bdudney/bill@dudney.net

and Jira was decided upon for the bugtracking...

thanks for the administrative work,

-Martin

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Will do.

Martin is collecting the account names to submit to root and polling the team as to the issue tracker. (Though, it sounds like Jira should be the default choice now. )

-Ted.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Ted,

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Martin,

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>The vote to incubate MyFaces has passed.
>
>Voting in favor:
>	James Holmes
>	Alex Karasulu
>	Dain Sundstrom
>	Roy Fielding
>	Berin Lautenbach
>	Phil Steitz
>	Stephen McConnell
>	Craig McClanahan
>	Jim Jagielski
>	Davanum Srinivas
>	Geir Magnusson Jr
>	Cliff Schmidt
>	Noel J. Bergman
>
>Craig, would you please put in the requests for infrastructure and root
>(account) support?  Also, if we are going to use CVS, I believe you have
>sufficient karma to handle the CVS setup.  If you don't, or don't have time,
>let me know.

Perhaps Ted and James (champion and mentor, respectively) could do the
mailing list and root (account) requests?  I'll be happy to set the CVS
repository (with karma) and Bugzilla categories.

>	--- Noel
>
>ref:
>http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@incuba
>tor.apache.org&by=thread&from=818890