Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Krasi Zlatev <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/16 17:37:55 UTC

Tomcat stops randomly

I have tried Tomcat 3.2, 3.3 4.0, 4.0.1 and all of
them after a while stops running. In tomcat/logs/ no
trace of any cause, log level is DEBUG,debug=99.
I tried ataching ltrace to the process, but If I do
www.server.com/*.jsp is not working, it just sits and
wait.
I have written a script that is run from crontab
and it does

$out = netstat -anp | grep 127.0.0.1:8008

if($out) { exit(0);}
else { $CATALINA_HOME/bin/startup.sh; }

I do that and tomcat runs but a certain jsp does not
work(....Unknown Source error), that jsp if I started
tomcat manually will run, indeed I managed to make
that particular jsp to run only on Tomcat 4.x.

I am really bedazzled. I have no idea wether Tomcat is
the problem or not?

Any ideas?

=====
Krasi Zlatev