Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Matt Moore <me...@mattdoescode.com> on 2018/08/08 17:54:31 UTC

Using sensitive configuration/credentials

I'm wondering what the best practice is for using secrets in a Flink program, and I can't find any info in the docs or posted anywhere else.

I need to store an access token to one of my APIs for flink to use to dump results into, and right now I'm passing it through as a configuration parameter, but that doesn't seem like the most secure thing to do and the value shows up in the Flink Dashboard under Configuration which is less than ideal.

Has anyone else dealt with a situation like this?

Thanks,

Re: Using sensitive configuration/credentials

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chesnay,

Oh, I did not know this feature. Any more description in Flink official
documentation?

Thanks, vino.

Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> 于2018年8月9日周四 下午4:29写道:

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.