Posted to builds@apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2011/09/13 00:29:41 UTC

install protobuf-compiler on ubuntu jenkins servers?

Would it be possible to install the Protocol Buffer compiler on the
Jenkins Ubuntu build servers?  This is for the AvroJava build, which now
requires 'protoc'.  In Ubuntu the package to install is 'protobuf-compiler'.

Thanks!

Doug

Re: install protobuf-compiler on ubuntu jenkins servers?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> wrote:
> Would it be possible to install the Protocol Buffer compiler on the
> Jenkins Ubuntu build servers?  This is for the AvroJava build, which now
> requires 'protoc'.  In Ubuntu the package to install is 'protobuf-compiler'.

Either someone beat me to it, or it was already installed. On all
ubuntu slaves now anyways.

/niklas