Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 12:39:08 UTC

place log4j.properties

Hey there,
I have changed the log system in the nightly build to log4j following this
comment:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrLogging

Everything is loaded correclty but I am geting this INFO:

(org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter).

I think the problem is that the wepapp is not finding the log4j.properties.
I have tryed placing it in the firs class level:
./WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/solr/servlet/

But doesn't seem to recognize it... Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Re: place log4j.properties

Posted by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com>.
>Have you tried placing it up in /WEB-INF/classes/?
It worked, I was trying to put set it in
/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/solr/servlet wich was wrong
Thanks!

Re: place log4j.properties

Posted by Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>.