Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Igal Shilman <ig...@ververica.com> on 2021/08/02 11:34:18 UTC

Re: Julia SDK for Stateful Functions

Hi Tom!

I'm very happy to see this! and would be very happy to help out!
We can continue to conversation over here, and in addition we can setup a
call,
Where we can go over some of your questions.

Regarding the specific question about the "incomplete context”.
You are absolutely right, the remote SDK is expected to look for unknown
states
and reply with the specification of these states.

In the current version, it is expected to see a bounded number of these
messages in a row, but after
the initialization phase you are not expected to see them anymore. We will
be working on a canary requests
that will reduce the number of these messages soon.

All the best,
Igal.