Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2020/05/12 09:16:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE][CANCELLED]Release Apache Sling Testing Clients version 1.2.8 and Apache Sling Testing Rules version 1.0.10

Hi Andrei,

Should the staging repositories in Nexus also be dropped? I just
noticed them.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: [VOTE][CANCELLED]Release Apache Sling Testing Clients version 1.2.8 and Apache Sling Testing Rules version 1.0.10

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert.

Yeah, sorry about that. I must've forgotten. I'll drop them in a bit.

-Andrei