Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2008/04/01 10:18:02 UTC

Re: T5: tapestery5-components

Hi,

I've cast an eye on tapestry5-components and i get very interested on
the OnEvent mixin :
1. that's great that any event (change, clic, focus, ...) of any form
component can trigger a call on the server (i don't understand why the
TriggerFragment of Tapestry has been limited to CheckBoxes ...)
2. that's too bad that the answer is a raw StreamResponse and not a
Tapestry generated bloc (zone ?).
Is there any roadmap informations in tapestry5-components or Tapestry
itself for the full integration of event triggers that check/get
informations on the server side ?

Stephane