Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Doron Cohen <cd...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/01 23:00:07 UTC

site docs not updated for rev 607350

Hi, I changed docs/javadocs.html about 5 days ago
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=607350),
but this doesn't show on the Web site.

I believe I followed all the instructions in 'HowToUpdateTheSite',
did I miss something, or maybe there is a problem with the
script?

Thanks, Doron

Re: site docs not updated for rev 607350

Posted by Doron Cohen <cd...@gmail.com>.
It is up-to-date now, thanks!

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.