Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2014/04/04 02:11:03 UTC

Permission to create a JDK8 branch?

Hello all

I would like to create a JDK8 branch, in part for investigating the
build issue (class not found in the javadoc doclet), for allowing SIS-43
to use JavaFX tree-table if he wishes, and for exploring the new
technologies available in JDK8. The development would follow the same
pattern that the current "merge JDK7 -> JDK6 -> trunk" one. Is there any
objection?

    Martin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-43

Re: Permission to create a JDK8 branch?

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
I have no objections either so +1 from me too.

Posted by Joe White <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Thanks all for your vote. The branch has been created:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sis/branches/JDK8/

    Martin

Re: Permission to create a JDK8 branch?

Posted by Roshan Elvitigala <ro...@iit.ac.lk>.