Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/24 14:08:54 UTC

[6.0M1] tests on linux/x86 (was [5.0M13] test results on linux/x86)

In message <20...@d06av03.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
"Mark Hindess" writes:

> On linux/x86, I see a number of consistent failures.  In particular:
>
>   org.apache.harmony.tests.java.lang.instrument.HelloWorldTest
>     which is covered by a JIRA and another thread
>
>   org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io.PipedInputStreamTest
>     which is unstable but much improved with r915503
>
> I see a number of other intermittent failures but nothing I've not
> seen before.  I also see a number of non-regression timeouts in awt
> and swing.
>
> I don't see any of these as blockers.

I see similar results on linux/x86 with the java6 branch the only major
difference is that the JDWP tests seem less stable[0] and the java6-only
tests:

  UnixFileTest.test_get*Space

are unstable on a busy machine (perhaps they should require less
accuracy)?

> Anyone else got any results?

Anyone?

Regards,
 Mark

[0] I think the jdwp tests are less stable because of timing issues and
    the timing is worse (faster?) on the java6 branch.

Re: [6.0M1] tests on linux/x86 (was [5.0M13] test results on linux/x86)

Posted by Ray Chen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
sorry, not org.apache.harmony.auth.tests.javax.security.auth.kerberos.KerberosTicketTest
but org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ReferenceType.SignatureTest

org.apache.harmony.auth.tests.javax.security.auth.kerberos.KerberosTicketTest
failed but passed when I ran it standalone

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Ray Chen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I see org.apache.harmony.auth.tests.javax.security.auth.kerberos.KerberosTicketTest
> org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.VirtualMachine.ReleaseEventsTest
> failed with timeout error
>
> org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest failed everytime
>
> and some other swing tests failed.
>
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Mark Hindess
> <ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In message <20...@d06av03.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
>> "Mark Hindess" writes:
>>>
>>> On linux/x86, I see a number of consistent failures.  In particular:
>>>
>>>   org.apache.harmony.tests.java.lang.instrument.HelloWorldTest
>>>     which is covered by a JIRA and another thread
>>>
>>>   org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io.PipedInputStreamTest
>>>     which is unstable but much improved with r915503
>>>
>>> I see a number of other intermittent failures but nothing I've not
>>> seen before.  I also see a number of non-regression timeouts in awt
>>> and swing.
>>>
>>> I don't see any of these as blockers.
>>
>> I see similar results on linux/x86 with the java6 branch the only major
>> difference is that the JDWP tests seem less stable[0] and the java6-only
>> tests:
>>
>>  UnixFileTest.test_get*Space
>>
>> are unstable on a busy machine (perhaps they should require less
>> accuracy)?
>>
>>> Anyone else got any results?
>>
>> Anyone?
>>
>> Regards,
>>  Mark
>>
>> [0] I think the jdwp tests are less stable because of timing issues and
>>    the timing is worse (faster?) on the java6 branch.
>>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Ray Chen

Ray Chen

Re: [6.0M1] tests on linux/x86 (was [5.0M13] test results on linux/x86)

Posted by Ray Chen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,