Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/06 22:30:55 UTC

OT:panelGrid, last panelGroup align right?

I have a panelGrid with one column. each row is a panelGroup. The last panelGroup is a list of commandButtons that I prefer to put on the right (align right).  I tried style "align:right", "text-align:right", but they did not work. Thanks for help.

  <h:panelGrid columns="1" >

     <h:panelGroup> ... </h:panelGroup>

     <h:panelGroup style="align:right">
             <h:commandButton  .../>
             <h:commandButton .../>
     </h:panelGroup>
  </h:panelGrid>

Re: OT:panelGrid, last panelGroup align right?

Posted by Marco <ma...@gmail.com>.
Put the last group in a new panelGrid and align it to the right.

   <h:panelGrid align="right" columns="1" >
       <h:panelGroup>
               <h:commandButton  />
               <h:commandButton  />
       </h:panelGroup>