Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/17 22:46:58 UTC

RE: [Apache Beehive Wiki] Updated: Jsr181Impl

> +== Directory Structure ==
> +
> + * wsm
> +   * src
> +     * jsr181
> +       * annotation - JSR 181 annotation types
> +     * processor
> +       * api - JSR 181 Processor API
> +       * components - Processor components
> +     * runtime
> +       * api - Runtime plug-ins APIs
> +       * plugins - Implementations of Beehive
> +   * test
> +     * tck
> +     * extra
>
>  == Documentation ==

As a proposal on directory structure for WSM was added, I'd like to suggest:

1. Decide directory structure in a week. (During the time, import JSR 181
annotation types from JSR 181 ED or make a clean room annotation types for
JSR 181.)

2. Develop TCK as tests for WSM.

Thanks,

Ias

P.S. Here's an example of JSR 181 anntoation types for Beehive WSM.

/*
 * Copyright 2001-2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
 *
 *
 *      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * limitations under the License.
 */

package javax.jws;

import java.lang.annotation.ElementType;
import java.lang.annotation.Retention;
import java.lang.annotation.RetentionPolicy;
import java.lang.annotation.Target;

/**
 * The <code>HandlerChain</code> annotation associates the Web Service
 * with an externally defined handler chain.  This annotation is
 * typically used in scenarios where embedding the handler configuration
 * directly in the Java source is not appropriate; for example, where the
 * handler configuration needs to be shared across multiple Web Services.
 *
 * It is an error to combine this annotation with the
 * <code>SOAPMessageHandlers</code> annotation.
 *
 * @version 1.0.
 *
 */
@Retention(RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME)
@Target({ElementType.TYPE})
public @interface HandlerChain {

    /**
     * Location of the handler chain file.  The location is a URL, which
     * may be relative or absolute.  Relative URLs are relative to
     * the location of the Java WS file at the time of processing.
     */
    String location();

    /**
     * The name of the handler chain within the file
     */
    String name();
}