Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/03/05 19:54:06 UTC

GlobalConfiguratorImpl not called _releaseRequestContext

Here on my Jetty 6.x.y, the GlobalConfiguratorImpl doesn't call
_releaseRequestContext().
I am running here a very small Trinidad app... and I see this WARNING:

RequestContext had not been properly released on earlier request.

Reason is:
RequestType.getType(externalContext) != null  ==> false

Anyone knows more ?

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: GlobalConfiguratorImpl not called _releaseRequestContext

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I'd check to make sure how many times GlobalConfiguratorImpl.
beginRequest() and endRequest() are being called per request.
It should be once, but maybe it's happening twice on your
machine, in which case a couple of stack dumps would be a
good clue.

-- Adam