Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Joe Milora <jm...@uci.edu> on 2013/01/31 19:55:48 UTC

XML Schema location not accessible

Hi,

We've been using
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.4.1.xsd in our schema
file and today it unexpectedly failed, preventing the application from
starting. I tried using other schema locations listed on the website, but
they failed as well.

I'm not sure how to quickly communicate this to the website owners other
than this forum.

Thanks,
Joe

Re: XML Schema location not accessible

Posted by Joe Milora <jm...@uci.edu>.
That helps, thanks.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: XML Schema location not accessible

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Joe Milora <jm...@uci.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've been using
> http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.4.1.xsd in our schema
> file and today it unexpectedly failed, preventing the application from
> starting. I tried using other schema locations listed on the website, but
> they failed as well.
>
> I'm not sure how to quickly communicate this to the website owners other
> than this forum.

The schemas is online again.

I think they were temporary gone for a little bit, due migration to a
new way of publishing the website.

> Thanks,
> Joe

Claus Ibsen