Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Toan Trac <tr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 00:29:28 UTC

Create a new Image

Hello,

Does the creation of a new image depends on the original base image?

Let's say I at this point, i think the base image has some issues (not
sure, I adapted the environment).

But there is an existing image called "Office" which is working. Can I
create a new image using the "Office" image?

Thanks,
Toan

Re: Create a new Image

Posted by Toan Trac <tr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your response.  Your explanation is what I thought :).

TT

Re: Create a new Image

Posted by Henry Schaffer <he...@ncsu.edu>.