Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Gilad Landau <Gi...@clicktale.com> on 2017/02/28 12:26:34 UTC

Zeppelin - Executors Issue

Hello

Anybody else encountered executors issues for the Zeppelin job on spark?
Although the interpreter is set with spark executors num set to 6, I only actually get 2 executors from Yarn. I see that the spark-submit is sent with the right amount of executors. This behavior doesn’t occur with other spark jobs, or with pyspark/sparkshell.

Any idea?

Gilad

Re: Zeppelin - Executors Issue

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.
hi.
Can you try to set  *spark.executor.instances* property on your spark
interpreter ?