Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/02/19 16:34:48 UTC

Your Twitter handles: Give them to me

Hey all,

I'd like to create a few lists under the @cloudstack account of people
who're involved with CloudStack. Please add your Twitter username, real
name, and such on the wiki here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Twitter

I've pre-seeded it with some of the Twitter handles I already knew off
the top of my head or were easy to access pre-coffee.

I'm working on a draft of our social media guidelines and should have
that up later today for discussion.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Your Twitter handles: Give them to me

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Sharing my list of cloudstack community; so you don't need to follow
possible present and future cloudstack people, just subscribe to the
list or fork your own;
https://twitter.com/_bhaisaab/cloudstack-community

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.