Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jay Brown <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2015/07/13 22:51:58 UTC

RE: Question - crosspost

Responded to your question in the forum here:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=cc472174-5527-4dcd-b5e3-ec896bb18778&ps=25#repliesPg=0

If you have additional questions related to this, please ask them (just)
there since this is FileNet specific.

Thanks.

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
www.linkedin.com/in/parityerror/

From:	Elio Rodriguez <el...@yakidoo.com.pa>
To:	"dev@chemistry.apache.org" <de...@chemistry.apache.org>
Date:	07/13/2015 12:46 PM
Subject:	RE: Question

Hello

I just subscribed  as requested.

My question is about OpenCMIS and IBM CMIS.

In IBM Filenet there are some documentType objects that are "hidden" but
whenever I call the method in java this returns the hidden  object types
and the not hidden documentTypes set in the system.

I was wondering if there is any way to filter the documentTypes returned by
only those that are not hidden in Filenet.

Best regards,

Elio Rodriguez
Software Developer
Toll Free: 1-855-YAKIDOO (1-855-9254366)
Panama: +(507) 833-9219 Ext. 613
Canada: +(1) 905 267-3949 Ext. 613
USA: +(1) 305 423-0515 Ext. 613
Cellphone +(011) 507 6442-0793
Fax: +(1) 866 427-7213
Email: elio@yakidoo.com.pa
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eliorodriguez
Web: www.yakidoo.com

  Please consider the environment before printing this email or its
attachments.