Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <An...@libero.it> on 2006/11/16 12:36:25 UTC

Axis 1.2.1: mataining sesion cookie

Hi all.

I'm using Axis 1.2.1 JV 1.4.2_08, JBoss 3.2.6.
I need to store a session cookie that another web application on another server sends to me when i invole a web service.

I have seen in the org.apache.axis.client.Call javadoc the property SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY; does it mean that if i do something like: call.setProperty( Call.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY, Boolean.TRUE ); the session cookie wil be mantained?

If not so...how can i store a session cookie?

Thanks to all
Angelo