Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/05/05 14:50:04 UTC

[OFF-TOPIC] RE: jdk1.4 logging in different log files per web application

Howdy,
Please mark a question as [OFF-TOPIC] when you're about to ask one, if
you're asking one to this list at all.

Sorry I can't help with your specific question: I know how to do it in
log4j, as it's a FAQ there and many answers are available on the
log4j-user list archive.  I don't use JDK 1.4 logging so I don't know
there...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.