Posted to users@maven.apache.org by aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2008/03/19 18:52:31 UTC

limit size of local repository, limit number of snapshots

hi,

is it possible to limit the size of local repository? especially keeping all
snapshots of a version in my view often is not neccessary. so a setting,
where the maximum number of snapshots can be set (others would then be
discarded) would be nice.

currently we sometimes get very annoying problems that roaming-win xp
profiles get crashed because maven local repository takes too much space.

the workaround to regularly delete local repository does not seem a good
solution to me....

do others face similar problems?

-----
manuel aldana
aldana((at))gmx.de
homepage: http://www.aldana-online.de

Re: limit size of local repository, limit number of snapshots

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.
done: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3472

-----

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Please do file a JIRA and reply back with the number. I'll see about
implementing a plugin to help with this issue, but no guarantees. ;-)

Wayne

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.

-----

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.