Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/07 11:26:56 UTC

Re: KEYS and check_staged_release (Re: [VOTE] Felix framework 2.0.0 and related subprojects releases)

Ok, I've just committed the change, but I'm happy to roll it back if people
prefer.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that sounds reasonable.  I've left the import but it's now commented.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.