Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2011/06/25 20:14:45 UTC

CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Initial committers are automatically eligible to serve on the PPMC.

Initial committers who have been set up with their Apache user names and have committer access can begin immediate participation on the PPMC.  Simply subscribe to the ooo-private@incubator.apache.org list using the @apache.org e-mail or the e-mail given on the iCLA.

There are currently 19 committers who have not joined the PPMC.  If you are set up as a committer and have not subscribed, please do so.

If you are set up as a committer and do not wish to serve on the PPMC, please inform the PPMC by e-mail to ooo-private@incubator.apache.org.

For more information on PPMC activities and responsibilities, see <http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html> and
<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html>.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton

   It is valuable to have many initial committers on the PPMC.  It is not a requirement for every committer and there are no repercussions either way.  Please choose what you are comfortable with and that inspires you to be here.

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com>.
I sent it by post last Thursday. I have no complaint about the process.
-Wolf

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have not gotten a reply from my icla yet,  I don't think. I will sign up
> to the list next week.

I see no emails from you to secretary@apache.org.  If you sent it via
postal mail, it has yet to be received.

> Thanks,
> Wolf

- Sam Ruby

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@openoffice.org>.
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Alexandro,
>
> > I have got reply from the ICLA but I still not sure how to proceed with
> the
> > SVN access. As it now, I still dont have any password for it. I did read
> the
> > docs at apache and found little about how to get your user/pwd assigned.
>
> usually accounts are created in a batch. If you haven't got your login
> credentials with last batch you'll get some information with the next.
> I am sorry, you probably need to wait for a while...

Ok I do want to know what is the expected period since I got my id already
accepted 4 days ago (June 21).

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Alexandro,

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@openoffice.org>.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wolf,

you should appear somewhere on this page, once your icla has been registered:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

When did you send your icla?
Usually it takes a short while, but sometimes it is lost. I would not
be concerned if you send it before 2 days or so

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,