Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/10/14 22:59:40 UTC

Announcing CouchDB Day hamburg 2015

Hi dear CouchDB community,

we are delighted to announce the CouchDB Day 2015 in Hamburg. We are
looking forward to create a day for all people interested in CouchDB.
Wether you are interested in core development in Erlang, frontend
development in Fauxton, community management, CouchDB client creation or
simply creating awesome stuff with CouchDB, this event is for you.

http://day.couchdb.org/

We do not have a date yet, but we will announce it in the next days. It
will be most likely a Saturday between January 10th and February 14th. If
you already know, that you "have" to attend at the event, please show your
interest at our ticket site (by Tito):

https://ti.to/andywenk/couchdbday-hamburg-2015/ (please use the form at the
bottom)

We are really looking forward to meet you in Hamburg. Please spread the
word - a lot :)

All the best from Hamburg

Andy and Robert

P.S.: Relax!

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Announcing CouchDB Day hamburg 2015

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
fu***** awesome :) Thank you so much Noah :)

<3

(I will announce the location and date later today :) )

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hi Andy,

wrote it down for the news, and I'm happy about additional blog posts (more or less) anytime :) – imo it's always good if people see that things are happening around CouchDB. So, definitely +1 from me.

<3

Best
Lena

Fwd: Announcing CouchDB Day hamburg 2015