Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sudhir S. Shetty" <ss...@powershare.net> on 2002/09/04 13:02:01 UTC

Returning Action Errors in the Action Class.

Hi Everybody,
                      I have an application in which I enter data on to a
JSP form, after which the Form Bean is activated.
After this in the Action class , in the perform method I do some processing,
here is it possible for some condition to return an
Action Errors object?
So that the user is restricted to the input JSP?
TIA,
regards,
Suydhir

RE: Returning Action Errors in the Action Class.

Posted by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es>.
Create de ActionErrors in the same way, then use the function
saveErrors(req,errors) of the action, and use the mapping.forward() to go to
the input jsp.

i18n for file uploading

Posted by Lynch Wu <ly...@server.truetel.com.tw>.
Hi All,

It seems that when a file is uploaded by
UploadAction.java, the FILE NAME cannot
be i18nized.

Can anyone confirm this as a bug, either
from the multi-part form, or from Struts?
Or is there any solution for this? Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Lynch