Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lindholm, Greg" <gl...@neom.com> on 2005/05/03 15:30:33 UTC

User List Archive and Website Questions

Hi Folks,

I hope the the struts.apache.org website guys are aware that the List
Archive link (left side menu) has been broken for a long time. (Required
parameter "listId" or "listName" is missing or invalid)

Also, while I at it my email to subscribe to STRUTS-ANNOUNCE Mailing
List
(announce-subscribe@struts.apache.org) came back as "Sorry, no mailbox
here by that name."

And, the like to the "STRUTS-USER Newsgroup" comes back with
"www.proj.com" not found.

Is the website being negleted?

Where is the best, searchable, archive of this list?

Thanks,

Greg

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
> Where is the best, searchable, archive of this list?

This works for me:
    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&r=1&w=2
    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-dev&r=1&w=2