Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/23 09:06:45 UTC

[DISCUSS] - New Apache Camel Logo - Move on with the procedure

Hi

I suggest that we get this procedure going again.

1)
Set a deadline in approx 4 weeks (eg monday March 27th) for people to
submit logo proposals.

People can follow the guides in this JIRA how to submit:

2)
Put out the word about this in the community / Camel front page

3)
After deadline have a vote about the logos

4)
Let the outcome of the vote influence the Camel PMC in their decision
to change the logo.

Any comments?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [DISCUSS] - New Apache Camel Logo - Move on with the procedure

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes this sounds good to me.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for picking up this Zoran.

The google form look good to me.

However I do think the voting period is too narrow, and doing this on
the same time as we are release 2.19.0 takes away our focus. On top of
this there is also the easter holidays this month.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.