Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by lechlukasz <l....@ringler.ch> on 2018/09/10 15:28:09 UTC

Re: OSGi and karaf in the cloud. Looking for some experiences and stories

I'm running Karaf in docker image in OpenShift. No cloud yet but
cloud-compliant.

I've got to trick like hell in order to build docker image. I've created a
bundle that installs features using FeatureService (based on config file)
and then stops bundle 0, so that all bundles are installed during docker
build. It's not an elegant solution, but working one.

At the beginning I was trying to run client.sh with necessary commands, but
I've not managed to get it into work.