Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/11/08 19:50:53 UTC

Branch-0.5 open

Folks,

Branch-0.5 is now open for commits. Please pull in any changes from master
that should go to 0.5.3. There have already been some commits while the
vote was in process. So please double check the merge for out of order
merge issues and run the full tests.

Thanks

Bikas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: Branch-0.5 open

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
@sseth - Should we pull TEZ-1808 into branch-0.5.3?

Bikas

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bikas,

TEZ-1808 is now committed to branch-0.5 by Sid.
I mentioned that it will be OK to come this fix 0.5.4 yesterday, but
this problems will appear in busy clusters unlike the other issues I
reported.

I appreciate this fix will come into next release if possible.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Yes. It will make it to 0.5.3. Thanks for notifying!

- Tsuyoshi

RE: Branch-0.5 open

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.

--