Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/23 01:04:18 UTC

FormLayout not aligning

Hi,

I have a Spark TitleWindow popup
which has a Spark Form and a lot of FormItems, say 15
(mostly Label and DropDownList's).
Labels range from 2-5cm.
I do have FormLayout specified inside that Form
(and VerticalLayout outside it, because there is a few Buttons at the
bottom of the window,
but outside the Form).
All those Dropdown are set to the same width.

However, on that popup these FormItems
are not aligned, I mean those DropDownnLists are spread all over the form,
not start on one level.
Any idea how to fix it?

--
Thank you in advance,
Oleg.

Re: FormLayout not aligning

Posted by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com>.
I fixed that problem.
My younger developer for some reason put an extra VGroup inside the Form
(there was one already surrounding the Form),
As soon as I removed inner one, FormLayout worked...

--
Thank you,
Oleg.

Re: FormLayout not aligning

Posted by Sunit Tomar <st...@gmail.com>.
can you send some code?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Sunit Tomar

RE: FormLayout not aligning

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
creaate a formitem skin with a fixed label sized and verify again
without sample code is harder to help

Posted by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com>.

--
Thank you,