Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@cloudera.com> on 2013/02/08 03:47:56 UTC

Failing unit tests in trunk

Hello,

There was a discussion about failing unit tests in trunk at today's
meet-up. I just wanted to let you know that we have jiras for all failing
test cases in trunk:

TestPigRunner PIG-3138
TestScriptUDF PIG-3153
TestPackage PIG-3154
TestTypeCheckingValidatorNewLP PIG-3155
TestSchemaTuple PIG-3156
TestMultiQueryBasic PIG-3168
TestGrunt PIG-3171

I linked all these jiras to ones that broke tests.

PIG-3138, PIG-3168, and PIG-3171 are my fault, and I put up hotfixes for
them.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo

Re: Failing unit tests in trunk

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@cloudera.com>.
Hi all,

I need +1 to commit the following fixes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3155-
TestTypeCheckingValidatorNewLP.testSortWithInnerPlan3 fails in trunk
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3156 - TestSchemaTuple fails in
trunk
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3138 - Decouple
PigServer.executeBatch() from compilation of batch (PIG-3138_hotfix.patch)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2994 - Grunt shortcuts
(PIG-2994.hotfix.patch)

Anyone?

Cheolsoo