Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henrik Schlanbusch <he...@enovate.no> on 2008/01/16 23:42:00 UTC

[T4.1.3] Javascript is shown after login

Hi again, I have a strange problem with my app.
When I have logged in the first time, my Home
page is not rendered, but instead I can see a
javascript file core.js (loaded by the asset service).
If I then press back (to the login form) and login
again, I will get the Home page as expected, and I can
use the app as normal.

I simply cannot understand why the javascript
file is returned the first time.

Anyone has any clues?

Best regards
Henrik

Re: [T4.1.3] Javascript is shown after login

Posted by Henrik Schlanbusch <he...@enovate.no>.
Thanks Alejandro, this was indeed the problem.

Best,

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henrik

It sounds like you are using Acegi (or another security service).
This is what I think is happening:
Your Home page is not protected (it allows anonymous access), but that
javascript file IS. So when you go to your Home page your security
service blocks the access to the javascript file and redirects you to
the login form, but it remembers what was the first blocked URL (the
javascript's url). Once you login your security service will redirect
you to that previously blocked url, and that's why the javascript file
is the first thing you see after the login.

Check your security framework configurations to make sure you allow
anonymous access to all the js files.

Saludos.

--
Alejandro Scandroli
Amneris: We build process-driven web applications.