Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/06/21 20:57:38 UTC

Synced servers on ibiblio

Hi folks,

which servers are synced to ibiblio? I know definately of Apache and
Codehaus, but I wonder about OpenSymphony. IIRC I read once, that this one
is synced too, but I could not find anything on Google.

Regards,
Jörg

Re: Synced servers on ibiblio

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jason,

On Monday 21 June 2004 23:08, Jason van Zyl wrote:
Jv> On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 14:57, Jörg Schaible wrote:
Jv> > Hi folks,
Jv> >
Jv> > which servers are synced to ibiblio? I know definately of Apache and
Jv> > Codehaus, but I wonder about OpenSymphony. IIRC I read once, that this
 one Jv> > is synced too, but I could not find anything on Google.

Thanks for the list.

Jv> Apache
Jv> Codehaus
Jv> OpenSymphony
Jv> Mortbay (jetty)
Jv> OSJava

Do you know, where from the OpenSymphony project is synced from? Looking at
their website, they are obviously using java.net infrastructure now
(https://opensymphony.dev.java.net/) and I cannot detect any location of a
Maven repo there. I am asking, since in the download areas of the OS-Projects
are new versions available of xwork-1.0.1 and webwork-2.1 since Friday 18th
and they have not shown up on ibiblio yet. Who can I ask (nag) on the OS side
responsible for the mirrored area ?

-- Jörg