Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Yang Cao <cy...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/25 15:59:30 UTC

get hdfs file path in spark

Hi,
To be new here, I hope to get assistant from you guys. I wonder whether I have some elegant way to get some directory under some path. For example, I have a path like on hfs /a/b/c/d/e/f, and I am given a/b/c, is there any straight forward way to get the path /a/b/c/d/e . I think I can do it with the help of regex. But I still hope to find whether there is easier way that make my code cleaner. My evn: spark 1.6, language: Scala

Thx