Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Clinton Mills <cl...@hitcents.com> on 2004/12/18 21:59:24 UTC

Bayes Database

I am having a problem with the bayes database.

I am getting tons of spam and when I look it shows no spam in the database.

debug: Initialising learner

debug: bayes: 14631 tie-ing to DB file R/O /etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes_toks

debug: bayes: 14631 tie-ing to DB file R/O /etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes_seen

debug: bayes: found bayes db version 2

debug: bayes: Not available for scanning, only 0 spam(s) in Bayes DB < 1000

I am getting a few things coming in as spam but it does not update the Bayes
database?

Permissions are correct, any ideas?

Clinton
Hitcents.com