Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/04/07 20:24:03 UTC

Does anyone sees slow builds?

Guys,

does anyone sees incredibly slow builds from time to time? I am experiencing
a huge lags, especially during the javadoc part of the build. where nothing is
happening: no io/cpu activities, no console output - the build just sits there
for a long time...

I have no idea what's going on really... Could be an issue with my machine of
course, but I haven't noticed anything like this on anything else.

  Cos

Re: Does anyone sees slow builds?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
No plenty of memory really. Looks like there were some networking issues that
caused very slow resolving of deps or something similar to it. Looks to work
fine now. Clearly was a local issue - sorry for the fuzz.

Cos

Posted by Ivan Veselovskiy <iv...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gridgain.com>.