Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/10/07 16:02:49 UTC

Re: Outreachy applicant!

Hi Karina,

The initial list of work can be found at the bottom of the petstore app page:
https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore

In terms of tasks, it's rather open-ended.  You can work on one or
more areas that sound interesting to you, or come up with your own.
The purpose of the petstore app is to show how Juneau can integrate
with other technologies for the purpose of generating more interest in
the project.  The list shown is just an initial list of ideas that the
project team came up with.  If interns have other ideas, we are open
to suggestions as well.

Code changes can be submitted via pull requests on the Github repo.

Re: Outreachy applicant!

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karina

Welcome to the community.Looking forward to work with you.Make sure to
subscribe to the dev mailing list as well.

Regards
Ayesh