Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Tonio O <tc...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/09 01:03:17 UTC

Fineract community app or web-app

Hi,

Is web-app a replacement for community app?
if so, does web-app have feature parity with community app?

TcBuzor

Re: Fineract community app or web-app

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thank you got clarifying to Tonio Abhay. Based on the work of Pranjal,
Mifos will soon be providing a demo server that has both the new web app UI
and old community app UI in one instance for easy testing.

We also welcome any web developers who would like to contribute to the new
web app UI to let us know and we'll get you involved.

Cheers,

Ed

Posted by Abhay Chawla <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi TcBuzor,