Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2002/12/18 13:18:25 UTC

how to set OJB_SEQ and OJB_HL_SEQ tables

Hello,

I'm using PersistenceBroker API and I have the two necessary tables for OJB SequenceManager in my database.

But how do you set correct values in these tables??

Because I have problem ot insert data. The error shown is:
java.sql.SQLException: INSERT statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK_A_B'. The conflict occurred in database 'databasename', table 'B', column 'B_Id'.

Thank you
Sylvain

Re: how to set OJB_SEQ and OJB_HL_SEQ tables

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Sylvain,

which version do you use?
which SequenceManager?

In current version only OJB_HL_SEQ was used, when using one the
H/L SM implementations.

regards,
Armin

I'm using PersistenceBroker API and I have the two necessary tables for
OJB SequenceManager in my database.

But how do you set correct values in these tables??

Because I have problem ot insert data. The error shown is:
java.sql.SQLException: INSERT statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN
KEY constraint 'FK_A_B'. The conflict occurred in database
'databasename', table 'B', column 'B_Id'.

Thank you
Sylvain

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>