Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeffrey Bonevich <je...@bonevich.com> on 2003/09/21 19:31:32 UTC

[OT] Re: [ANN] StatCvs plugin 2.0 released

While I am working on the Maven plugin for Eclipse, for the POM editor,
I want to present a page of reporting options - user checks the reports
to include in the POM.  Is there any way from the plugin files to
determine programmatically that it generates reports and can be included
in the <reports> section of project.xml?  I am looking for some hook
like: grep the plugin.jelly files under ${maven.home}/plugins for some
keyword (like 'maven_report="true"' or some such silliness).  Life could
only be so easy....

jeff

--
Jeffrey Bonevich
Ann Arbor, Michigan

"Make me a fire and I'm warm for a night.  Set me
on fire and I'm warm for the rest of my life."
- Ancient Didactical Saying