Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/10/03 12:05:49 UTC

Fw: .htaccess in /x1/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/.htaccess

Forwarded by Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org
From:    jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
To:      struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Date:    Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:51:24 +0200
Subject: .htaccess in /x1/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/.htaccess
----

Hi,

That is just to tell we (jfclere and tetsuya) have been playing with the above
..htaccess.
Tomcat has a download task that download via http the file
"jakarta-struts-1.1.tar.gz". When doing this we get an error.
After some analysis I have found that we get the result of binindex.cgi instead
the except tarball...
We have not yet reach our goal to get the tarball but we have arranged the
..htaccess to use closer.cgi and gives a better result.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic