Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Leeman Strout <l....@agilixcorp.com> on 2004/08/20 04:24:08 UTC

ihtml and 's, forrest is trying to build the URI source
I have ihtml in a few locations using <object>'s like this:

<object type="text/html" data="/php/index.php?cat=1"></object>

The only difference between files is pathing and the number after cat=.

The forrest build process is attempting to build "/php/index.php?cat=1"

X [0]                                     /php/index.php?cat=1
     BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: /php/index.php

What can I do to prevent/fix this?  I was hoping that by making it a
rooted URI that forrest wouldn't try to process it.  Since this is
bouncing between development/production I don't want to do a concrete
URI: "http://site/php/index.php?cat=1"

Thanks,
Leeman

Re: ihtml and 's, forrest is trying to build the URI source Posted by Leeman Strout <l....@agilixcorp.com>.
Hmm, followed that FAQ to the letter, no change at all in the behaviour.
Here's my explicit change to cli.xconf:
    <exclude pattern="**php**"/>

As the FAQ states, I copied the original cli.xconf to
src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf.

Editing the distribution cli.xconf does yield the correct response,
those links are listed in the build as being skipped.

Leeman

Re: ihtml and 's, forrest is trying to build the URI source Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net