Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com> on 2010/02/12 14:42:47 UTC

mail component, subject as an option?

I think it would be very useful having an option to specify the subject of
the email in the mail component URI.
This would be very convenient especially using recipientList component :)

If needed I can open a ticket for it

Regards,
Marco

Re: mail component, subject as an option?

Posted by Tracy Snell <ts...@gmail.com>.
Patch submitted.

Posted by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com>.
Looking foreward for it :D

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tracy Snell <ts...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have created the ticket

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM, mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com> wrote:

> I think it would be very useful having an option to specify the subject of
> the email in the mail component URI.
> This would be very convenient especially using recipientList component :)
>
> If needed I can open a ticket for it

Feel free to create a ticket and attach a patch which contains unit
tests as well. Then we are much more likely to accept it and provide
it out of the box in the mail component :)

> Regards,
> Marco

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer